A business plan should definitely pay attention to the IP created or used in the company.
In developing business plans we offer entrepreneurs
- counseling on general IP questions;
- researches on several industrial property fields, which enable to:
- get information about available solutions and avoid duplication and unnecessary investments;
- get an overview of technology developments and competitors;
- find ideas for development or improvement of products;
- assess the IP protection;
- avoid infringement of others’ IP rights
The worst thing for a company is to discover in commercialization that the product infringes another person's patent, trademark or industrial design rights and the company has made a lot of unnecessary spendings.
- counseling on using development and innovation supporting measures offered by the Enterprise Estonia.